Monday, March 18, 2019

1999 Inkworks Sleepy Hollow Trading Cards

These are 1999 Inkworks Sleepy Hollow cards and another pack from Bob Rewak's eBay store.  I really like the movie so this was a good pickup.  I like the cards and the full bleed photos work well.  I'm not sure I'll pursue a complete set but I'm glad I gave these a look.
  There were 8 cards in the pack and either show movie scenes or highlight behind the scenes elements.
The backs are pretty simple with a synopsis pertaining to what is on the front of the card.  It is standard stuff but it works well here.
I enjoyed these card's simple design and nice photos.

BREAKDOWN:
8 Total Cards
2 – Final Cut

2 comments:

  1. The full bleed works really well for this set! I'm not a huge fan of the movie, but the Lisa Marie autograph from this set has been one of my more desired wants for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen this movie... but that first card definitely caught my eye. Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete