Saturday, March 9, 2019

Random Wax: 2018-2019 Hoops

I've opened quite a bit of the 2018-2019 Hoops but I like this set and will probably open more in the future.  This pack really shines with some of the greats of today's game being right on top.  It was highlighted by LeBron James in a great photo.   My first James Hoops card of the year so I can check that one off the list.
The other big hitters are also some of the NBA's elite players.  That Celtics' uni is a favorite of mine.  I like that green and black combo together.  Harden's card has a great photo of him as well.  I hadn't pulled any of these three from this years Hoops so that really helped make this pack a winner.
One of my Hawks in John Collins.  He really is a good young power forward and I'm hoping he can be a part of the future anchored by rookie star Trae Young.  I like these Get Out of the Way inserts and Harden's take is a nice card.
You have to like what Buddy Hield is doing in Sacramento where the Kings are looking like a team ready to be a playoff team soon.  Hield is averaging 21, 5 and 2 while shooting 44% on seven three point attempts a game this season.

BREAKDOWN:
30 - Total Cards
5 - RC
2 - Hoops Tribute
1 - Class of 2018
1 - Faces of the Future
1 - Blue Parallel
1 - Retired Legend
1 - Get Out of the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment