Monday, September 28, 2020

1991-1992 Pro Set Hockey

1991-1992 Pro Set Hockey:  We might crown a new Stanley Cup Champion tonight so another pack of hockey seems appropriate.  Great way to start is with Brett Hull.  
Plenty of stars in the pack.  
I don't remember these cards back in the day.  The design is pretty simple but nice.
Award winner cards are always great inclusions in sets.  We need more of them.  A photo of when they received it is a bonus.
The backs are pretty nice with a few seasons worth of stats and plenty of color along with the write ups.

This was a fun pack of cards.  Good design and players I know.  

BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
2 – Award Winner
1 – All-Star


 

 




4 comments:

  1. Who are you taking in Game 6 tonight? I have been trying to find old hockey cards to open. I like that Mario Lemeiux award winner card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm rooting for the Lighting. Not my team but I'm rolling with them These are part of an Amazon but. 100 cards in unopened packs. Cost around $10 or just over that.

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm pulling for the Stars (mainly to see Pavelski win a championship). But the clock is ticking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking real tough for them, and Pavelski, right now. I've rooted for teams because of a certain player even when I wouldn't root for the team normally.

      Delete