Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Random Wax: 2019 Score Football

2019 Score Football:  It's Super Bowl week so Tom Terrific is as good and it gets when it comes to the big game.  He and the Pats get to watch this one from home but they've had more than their share of time in the big game. 
Pulled a 49er and a Chief, albeit ex-Chief in this pack.  Can't wait to see what Garoppolo will bring in the biggest game of his young career.  This set with it's throwback look is a favorite of mine and I love busting these packs.
Score offers plenty of insert options so variety helps in these packs.  This year's Captains inserts aren't my favorite design for those but I still like the concept.
Another Epix.  I know someone who might be interested in that Barkley...  I'm always down with throwback so these Throwbacks inserts are nice pulls. 
This was a fun pack for pulling Tom Brady alone but there is plenty of fun had in these with the inserts and great design.  I'd be shocked if this was my last pack of 2019 Score.

BREAKDOWN:
40 - Total Cards
6 - RC
3 – Red Parallel
2 – Epix
2 – Captains
2 – Throwbacks
2 – 2019 Draft
2 – Signal-Callers
2 – All-Hands Team
1 – Huddle Up
1 – Fantasy Stars

2 comments: