Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Random Wax: 2019-2020 Absolute Memorabilia Basketball (5 Dollar Tree Packs)

2019-2020 Absolute Memorabilia Basketball:  Back to this brand which I like.  A Dollar Tree exclusive the big draw for many is the chance at a Zion yellow exclusive to these packs.  No Zion like my first pull but I still did well.  LeBron and a pretty cool photo kicks this post off.  For some reason I found myself drawn to the faces of the crowd in the background.  
This pack delivered pretty well.  The Greek Freak could have just as easily led off this post.  He and LeBron are neck and neck for MVP this season though Giannis probably has the lead at this point.
These are the yellow exclusives available in these packs.  Nassir Little hasn't shown much with the Trail Blazers yet but Coby White and Tyler Herro are both doing well for their respective teams.  They are averaging 13.2 and 12.9 points this season.
Plenty of rookies in each pack between the yellow and these RC cards(16 of 25 total cards).  These three are having various degrees of success with Jarrett Culver standing out averaging 9.2 a game for the Timberwolves.  These are nice cards and it's fun chasing Zion.  I have more to show off down throughout the year so stay tuned.

BREAKDOWN:
25 - Total Cards (5 Packs)
11 – RC
5 - Absolute Memorabilia Rookie Yellow Parallel

4 comments:

  1. I liked these. A few weeks ago I bought a few and was lucky enough to pull the key RCs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the design. I'd like a few more veterans but I understand the focus on rookies.

      Delete
  2. I don't think that anyone has to worry about who was going to be this season's MVP anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to find out and find out how/if the season ends.

      Delete