Thursday, April 9, 2020

Spenser Confidential Movie Review

Spenser Confidential is a Netflix original that has been out just over a month now.  It is a fun action flick.  Cop goes to prison for beating up superior, gets out, gets nosy when a cop is charged with killing another officer.   The movie stars Mark Wahlberg and he and his costars are all good in this movie.  This is an easy watch.  The movie while and action flick has plenty of comedy undertones to everything going on.  Bottom line is it was a fun easy watch.

2 comments:

  1. Saw this one on the Top 10 list either yesterday or today. My co-workers talked me into watching Tiger King. Oh man... what a train wreck of a show. I'm embarrassed to say I'm watching it... yet I can't stop watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems to be the case with quite a few folks. I haven't gotten on that train yet.

    ReplyDelete