Saturday, October 31, 2020

8" Ghost Face Figure by NECA

 

NECA Ghost Face 8" Figure: I'm a big fan of Scream and I didn't grab one of these figures when they came out years ago.  I saw this one being released and jumped on it.  Not that I have many horror figures but this is still one that always stood out to me.  This is the 8" NECA released not to get confused with the 7" Ultimate Ghost Face NECA released around the same time this year.

This figure comes with a different hand to allow him to hold the voice changer which can be seen in these two photos.
I like the robe.  It has a good feel and look to it.  It also doesn't cause any issues when posing the figure.

Of course the knife is where it's at.  I picked this version of the figure because there is no blood on the knife that comes with the figure.  Overall this is a good action figure and fun to photograph.  It's pretty easy to pose and will stand on it's feet without assistance. 
Just wanted to share this guy and maybe you'll run in to one or two tonight.  Have a safe and happy Halloween!
 

4 comments:

  1. NECA has put out a ton of cool figures over the years, though they can be a bit on the pricey side, but I guess they've rightly assumed that people will pay a little more for quality. Love all of the pictures too, the funeral home was an especially nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pictures are always fun and with the funeral home right next door it seemed a perfect fit. I agree NECA puts out nice figures. They are price but like you said you are paying for quality.

      Delete
  2. Wow. That's a great looking figure. My buddy had a private signing with Matthew Lillard (one of the actors from Scream) and asked me if I wanted his autograph, but I passed. Had I known they made awesome figures like this one, I might have grabbed one and had my buddy get it signed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though Lillard was great in that movie. That would have been too cool.

      Delete