Monday, October 19, 2020

American Horror Story: Murder House (Season 1)

 

American Horror Story: Murder House is season one of the FX horror anthology series that currently has  total of nine seasons.  Murder House was good  Not great but good.  Towards the finish you get to the point where you really want to see how it ends.  Pacing was an issue for me making it a bit tough at times.  It does well at building up the different characters.  By the end you'll really get each and their motivations.  This show is definitely not for the faint of heart.  There are some scenes involving sex and violence that are intense.  Not for everyone but if horror is your thing it is worth a shot.  I haven't started any of the other eight seasons yet but I do plan to at some point.  Each stands on it's own and the American Horror Story series as a whole was pretty widely praised with some gaining more love than others.


2 comments:

  1. My co-workers are huge American Horror Story fans... and told me in advance that the first season was their favorite. I watched it and thought it was okay. Like you mentioned, once I was invested... I was going to complete it to see how things panned out. I started watching the second season, but gave up after a couple of episodes. Maybe I'll try binge watching it one day... but as of right now, there are too many other things to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the same boat. I have plenty of shows to catch up on. Once I start a show I like to finish it but luckily American Horror Story seasons stand alone. I'll get to them but no hurry. Maybe one a year?

      Delete