Wednesday, October 28, 2020

HorrorHound Magagazine

HorrorHound magazine is one I found last year when I picked up some back issues and did so again this year. This is a great magazine covering the horror movie genre.  It does a really job looking at movies from all spectrums inside the genre.  A-list movies and B-movies are covered while directors, actors, soundtracks, merchandise, cons, and everything in between get love in the magazine's pages.  The back issues I've picked up so far feature favorite movies of mine but I'll have no issues reading others that don't.  Our household really enjoys the genre so having a few issues around during this time of the year is fun.  I've purchased six total so far and already can't wait until next year when I grab more back issues.  And again If interested here's the link to their store and magazine titles

 
I'll also do another quick plug for the CollectingCutch blog which is doing his annual #SaveSecondBase campaign to bring awareness to breast cancer throughout the month which is breast cancer awareness month.  Check out his daily posts which are fun and for a good cause.  I'll do my part by showcasing Jami Gertz who starred in The Lost Boys and whom my young self fell in love with.  Most probably don't know she is also the wife of Atlanta Hawks owner Antony Ressler.  


4 comments:

  1. Jami Gertz was so hot in The Lost Boys and Less Than Zero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was. Definitely somethingthat wasn't lost on my younger self...and older self.

      Delete
  2. I have a few issues of HorrorHound, it's not my favorite magazine ever, but I will pick up cheap copies if I come across them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely good to have around the house in October and back issues is what I always look for.

      Delete