Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Zion Williamson 2019-2020 Chronicles Box Break - Ben's Cards and Collectibles

2019-2020 Chronicles Basketball:  With basketball at a premium I was very excited when a Chronicles break was posted by Ben's Cards and Collectibles Box Breaks.  He had many blasters and hanger boxes and maybe some packs.  He did random slots on this break and I grabbed two.  I hit the lottery by snagging New Orleans along with Houston.  These have already found another home.  I'd love to sit on these but I still have other Zion cards and this will help with other priorities...and some cards of course.  Make sure you check out Ben's breaks.  They are very reasonable and he hits all the sports old and new.
I was unable to watch the video live but when I did get a chance I was all giddy.  Sixteen Zion cards!  That is craziness and a lot of fun.  This pink parallel Crusade was the big card of the lot.  

These are pink an green Marquee parallels.  I also had some doubles but more of Zion isn't bad.  That bottom Luminance is actually a bronze parallel bringing my parallel totals to four which I can't complain about.
I really like the variety found in Chronicles but as the set's focus is rookies you won't get the same variety with veterans.  That can leave you a bit wanting.  My Houston Rockets pulls were a bit "meh" though a numbered James Harden helped. 
I was obviously lucky by grabbing the Pelicans.  The guy who pulled the Grizzlies also ended up with either 16 or 17 Ja Morants.  Definitely the best group break I've been a part of.  
BREAKDOWN:
1 – Pink Parallel Crusade #529 
1 – Green Parallel Marquee #244 
1 – Pink Parallel Marquee #244 
1 – Bronze Parallel Luminance #143 
1 – Luminance #143 2 – Phoenix #570 
2 – Essentials #210 2 – Panini #120 
1 – Recon #292 
1 – Playbook #169 
1 – XR #271 
1 – Rookie & Stars #699 
1 – Classics #664






9 comments:

  1. That is hitting the lottery. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably pays like a winning lottery ticket, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt like it. Gotten this a few months earlier and I think it would have been even better. Really was a fun surprise.

      Delete
  3. Ding... ding... ding. Winnah... winnah... chicken... dinnah. Congratulations! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackpot! Congrats on all those Zions. I'm sure you had quite a cash out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Probably not as much as most thought but I'm very happy.

      Delete
  5. Did you sell, or trade them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a quick eBay sale. I knew they'd go quickly.

      Delete