Friday, October 9, 2020

Random Wax: 2019 WWE Women's Division Blaster

 

2019 WWE Women's Division: Found this one still on a shelf at a Wal-Mart I don't get to much and I couldn't pass this up. And it ties in perfectly with October because if anyone makes you want to Save Second Base it's these gals.  Please check out Collecting Cutch and his Save Second Base campaign.  He does it in a fun way each year and recently did his 100th post in support of this great cause.  October is breast cancer awareness month and donations to the cause can be done here.  Alexa Bliss is my favorite gal from the WWE and I really enjoy finding her cardboard.
Roster cards make up a good portion of your pull and are always appreciated even with these static photos.
Plenty of variety in these blasters.  These are Evolution highlights.
These Trish and Lita Highlights come one per pack.
In ring photos are great.  Definitely something I look forward to in these sets and all Topps wrestling sets.
Always enjoy seeing retired legends.
My relic.  My last blaster of these I pulled a relic as well though it was a parallel numbered #/75.
These are always fun and this really was a good box.  I like my pull and enjoyed seeing all the ladies of the WWE.

BREAKDOWN:
71 – Total Cards
23 - Memorable Matches and Moment
22 – WWE Roster Cards
11 – NXT Roster Cards
11 – Yellow Parallel?
10 – Trish and Lita Inserts
4 - Evolution
4 – WWE Legends Roster Cards
1 – Mat Relic #/75
1 – Bronze Parallel #75





5 comments:

  1. Nice trio of Asukas! Haven't been following her lately (in the ring)... but I do enjoy watching her YT channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. She's fun and I didn't even know she had a YouTube channel.

      Delete
    2. It's pretty entertaining. She plays video games and reviews things.

      Delete
  2. I love Alexa Bliss!!!!! I'm gonna have to feature her on an upcoming post. Keep your eyes open for early next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait. I'm definitely in love with her. I'm sure readers wished I'd lead with someone different on these Women's Division posts.

      Delete