Thursday, October 29, 2020

1997 Bench Warmer

1997 Bench Warmer:  You're thinking what is this post so close to Halloween?  It's also near the end of the Collecting Cutch blog's annual Save Second Base campaign bring awareness to breast cancer. awareness month.  If you are so inclined donations can be made at the National Breast Cancer Foundation page.  We'll start off this post with the very pretty Cindy Margolis.
This set has the lovely Bench Warmer ladies lounging about after a hard day of warming the bench?  Sorry.  Had to.
The design is fairly simple and it works.  Let the ladies shine on the whole of the card.  That Bench Warmer logo doesn't block anything of note on the photos.  
The backs are vey simple but still appealing.  No write ups here.  Just another look at the lovely ladies.
Small pack but it does it's job.  Always fun looking at the Bench Warmer gals and sharing these cards.  I always keep my eye out for packs of these from different years so there'll be more of these in the future.



BREAKDOWN: 

8 - Total Cards



 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great looking cards of some beautiful scenery...er, I mean beautiful ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely remember the name... Cindy Margolis... but not sure what I've seen her in. I went through a Bench Warmer phase a few years ago when I was buying up autographs of Japanese models for my Japanese PC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many of the autos are pretty reasonable. I knew the name too but not sure why. Even after googling her I still don't know why I know her name. lol

      Delete
  3. Cindy Margolis was the it girl for a few years. Wasn't she like the most "googled" woman once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure but maybe she was. Must have been someone because we all seem to remember...just don't remember why.

      Delete