Sunday, July 30, 2023

2022 Chronicles Football

2022 Chronicles:   My first look at these cards and we'll kick it off with a cool shot of Patrick Mahomes on this Bronze Parallel Photogenic.  Mahomes also took top honors in the other pack I picked up with another good-looking card.
The base cards are okay.  The design is what we are used for Chronicles base cards.  Always happy to pull Brady and Watt cards.
Here you have two Gridiron Kings and a Desmond Ridder Panini.  I like the Gridiron Kings but would like to see some veterans on them.
Luminance goes horizontal with this nice-looking Kenny Pickett card.
These see through cards are Clear Vision and Magnitude offerings.
I'm happy with Chronicles this year.  A few designs click for me and I like the photography.  Wish the packs had more cards but that isn't in the cards.  No pun intended.  We'll end it with another good Photogenic showcasing Justin Herbert.
BREAKDOWN:
15 – Total Cards
7 – RC
3 - Chronicles
3 – Photogenic
2 – Panini
2 – Luminance
2 – Gridiron Kings
1 - Prizm
1 - Magnitude
1 – Clear Vision
1 – Bronze Parallel




11 comments:

  1. Photogenic looks like a Stadium Club-type set; I know it was a stand-alone issue for basketball not too long ago but I've never seen any packs/boxes anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw them either. Good photos are always appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Mahomes wins it. The DK action shot made it close though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The acetate cards are my favorites from this pack... especially the Clear Vision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenny Pickett is the now and future quarterback of the Steelers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be nice to see what he can do. I'd like to see him do well.

      Delete
  5. Never heard of Photogenic so that's something to look forward to if I pick a pack up. Thanks for showing off the cards!

    ReplyDelete