Sunday, July 23, 2023

Random Wax: 2021 Contenders Football

2021 Contenders: I like Contenders and I like this Gladiators insert.  The colors and background are good to me.  Couple that with Jerry Rice and it's a good start to the day.  It would be fun to see him in his Raiders uni on some new cardboard.  Sacrilege to 49ers fans but he was still really good with Oakland.
I'm really curious as to what Derek Carr can do in New Orleans.  I'm higher on him than many.  Time will tell.  Gronk is always fun.
That MVP Contenders has lots of color but it works for Kirk Cousins.  Willis McGahee?  Curious inclusion.  He had some nice years with the Ravens but still.  I'm good with the Legendary Contenders going black and white.
The backs have plenty of color and look good even if you don't have all the stats we crave.
Nice pack of cards.  I'm a Contenders homer so you'll always see them here.  We'll end it with Joe Burrow.  Love seeing his success and can't wait to see if he can get them past the Chiefs soon.

BREAKDOWN:
22 – Total Cards
3 – Retired Greats
1 – Gladiators
1 – Power Players
1 – MVP Contenders
1 – Legendary Contenders



 

1 comment: