Friday, June 14, 2024

Mike Trout eBay Card Lot

Mike Trout is such a great player and I've always been a big fan.  Picked up this lot off eBay last month.  This photo is just a classic batting stance of Trout's but combined with the Gypsy Queen design it is my favorite of the lot.
This is another great looking card.  So simple but something about the look and the colors really stand out to me.
More classic looks from Gypsy Queen and Allen & Ginter.
Love the classic Angels uni in this one.
League leader cards are fun and he's been on his share.  That middle card is a checklist card with a nice Julio Rodriguez appearance.
Nice Topps Chrome card.  Not a fan of the current Diamond Kings.  No logos are a killer and the designs themselves are a bit lacking. That Fire card looks nice.  That brand is hit or miss with me. 
Love All-Star Game cards and I like photos where it seems the players are enjoying themselves.  I really like that first Bowman card as well.  The design and photo are solid.
These cards always make you do a double take.  A card of another card.  Of course, that auto card would be a sweet one to own.
All these cards are good cards and glad I found the lot.  None are big money cards, but I needed some of them and the extras are always fun to have.

  

6 comments:

  1. Nice lot! I definitely don't collect Trout, but when I get his cards in a pack I definitely set them aside in a pile. Those don't usually go on eBay or TCDB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's so easy to root for and who doesn't want to see his card in a pack.

      Delete
  2. Great looking cards! My Mike Trout collection is slowly growing and I add whatever cards of his that I can when I come across. My biggest hobby regret is unloading his Update rookie card way too soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have those regrets. I wish I had opened more 2011 Update.

      Delete
  3. Nice Trout lot. I have a small stash of his cards. Pretty much stuff I pulled from packs and the occasional dime/quarter bin purchase. I'm not a huge fan of the Topps Now Review cards. But gotta admit seeing three big name autos on one card is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete