Tuesday, February 11, 2025

2025 Topps Chrome WWE Blaster

2025 Chrome:  Rhea Ripley is one of the big names in the WWE Women's Division.  She won the Women's World Championship at Raw last month.
It's been a while since I did a wrestling card post, and I was excited to see these on the shelves.  That Wes Lee is what I think is a Prizm Refractor.  All these cards sans the last one I'll share have chrome borders.  I know some scan as dark but they are not.
Here we have a base Izzi Dame and the Prizm Refractor.  You don't get all that color on either card.  Just the way they scanned.
The only vertical base card I pulled.  Wish we'd see more.
These are a 1985 Topps Current inserts.  I like these.  It feels 80s.
My Sepia Refractors.  They are fine but don't move the needle for me.
My pull overall felt a little light but the base set is 200 cards.  You aren't going to get the big names every time but they do have all the big names in this set.
I like these Tag Teams inserts.  More color and more going on on the fronts. 
Allen & Ginter inserts.  Solid look and I like them.  That Jaida Parker card is a Refractor Parallel.  This set is Topps' return to WWE cards.  Last time they had the WWE license was 2021.
We'll end it with a Neon Green and Black Refractor.  I love the look.  The green and the cracks combined with the photo itself look so cool.  I may not buy another blaster, but I'll pick off some singles from the set.  This was a fun return to WWE cards.
BREAKDOWN:
28 – Total Cards
8 - NXT
4 – Allen & Ginter
3 – Sepia Refractors
2 – Raw
2 – Prizm Refractor
2 - 1985 Topps Current
1 – Tag Teams
1 – A&G Refractor
1 - Neon Green and Black Refractor


  


4 comments:

  1. Cool tag team card. Sure hope we get to see Asuka and Kairi wrestle together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Topps lost the license in 2021. I thought Panini only got into wrestling in the last year or so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panini has had it 2021 but lost the license to Fanatics/Topps. It's confusing but soon Fanatics/Topps will have WWE as well as Baseball, Football and Basketball.

      Delete