Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Random Wax: 2018-2019 Donruss Basketball

More of the 2018-2019 Donruss Basketball which I'm enjoying this year.  The retro '84 design and photos combined with the overall appearance really works for me.  It also helps that neither of my pulls of this year's Donruss have let me down.  Paul George is a favorite of mine and he and the Thunder are having a great year currently in the top four of the Western Conference.
This pack gave me a nice pull which I'll never complain about.
And the stars keep on coming.  These three all go straight to the personal collection.
BREAKDOWN:
30 – Donruss
6 – Rated Rookies
1 – Rookie Kings
1 – Winner Stays

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the inserts Panini's producing lately. "Winner Stays" has such a sharp, flashy look to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That card has a great look that makes me think "80's" when you see it.

      Delete