Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Random Wax: 2018-2019 Upper Deck Hockey Pack

This great card of Marc-Andre Fleury is a perfect way to start off this 2018-2019 Upper Deck Hockey pack.  Again I'm not a big hockey guy but I like the sport and I really like Upper Deck hockey cards.
  Pretty cool Toronto Maple Leafs' jersey on Patrick Marleau.  Patrice Bergeron is another guy I've heard of and I don't know all the star players but I do know of Evander Kane.
Solid design and photos in this pack which is par for the course with Upper Deck.
I do claim the Calgary Flames and Boston Bruins as my NHL teams though I like the Maple Leafs and Sabres as well.  Buffalo is the only team not making the playoffs this year while Calgary won their division.  The playoffs are always exciting and this is a good way to kick things off.



Each pack comes with a canvas card that feels like a canvas.  Kind of cool cards and the only inserts I've seen in this set so far.  

BREAKDOWN:
32 – Total Cards
1 – Upper Deck Canvas



8 comments:

  1. That Marc-Andre Fleury is sweet! Crossing my fingers that my beloved Sharks can get past him and the Knights in the first round.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be a good matchup. Good luck Sharks.

      Delete
  2. The Fleury card is fantastic. I've been trying to pick up some packs of flagship but my wife always goes to Target without me :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fleury card is sweet! I will have to find a copy of that card to add to my hockey goalie collection. Also looking forward to seeing how the BlueJackets fare against the Lightning in the playoffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge game1 win for Columbus. You have to feel great about that. Hopefully they can keep it up.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I don't doubt that. He was so good and so popular.

      Delete