Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Random Wax: 2019 Gypsy Queen Baseball

Time to get back to some baseball cards.  This is my second pack of the 2019 Topps Gypsy Queen and I'm still pretty high on these.  This base SP of Ivan Rodriguez was a great pull.  I like the photo and enjoy seeing Rodriguez on new wax.
  A pretty good pull in this pack though Franco is off to a slow start and not helping my fantasy baseball team much.  These are three of the five green parallels I pulled.  I actually pulled a duplicate green parallel which was a bit odd.
Bellinger has been nothing short of spectacular having already broken the record for most RBI's before the 1st of May.  L.A. is also looking good early and like they can compete with anyone in the N.L.

The odd sized cards aren't my thing and pulling Nola didn't sway me any.  Fun pack, duplicate and all.  I'll definitely pick up more of these as I get the chance.  

BREAKDOWN:
23 – Total Cards
5 – Green Parallel
1 – Base SP
1 – Fortune Teller

No comments:

Post a Comment