Monday, June 19, 2023

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse

Across the Spider-Verse: Really enjoyed this movie.  No need to go into spoilers but I can say me and the grandsons enjoyed this latest Spider-Verse offering.  I liked how they developed Miles and Gwen.  A bit more depth to each and it's really fun when they are together.  Multiverses can be tricky but it's handled pretty well.  All the supporting characters didn't feel overwhelming.  You'll want to watch Into the Spider-Verse before watching this one otherwise you might be lost.  It was tough for the boys (8 and 6) to follow as it's a bit complicated for their ages.  But they loved all the different Spideys they got to see and were able to follow along enough to have a great time.  A few curse words are also sprinkled in.  I recommend it to all who are thinking about seeing the movie and I can't wait to see what is next.




2 comments:

  1. I watched Into the Spider-Verse and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing this movie too (although it probably won't happen at the theaters).

    ReplyDelete