Friday, June 30, 2023

Camon Avengers Battle of Vengeance Box Set Cards (5 Packs)

Camon Avengers Battle of Vengeance Box Set:  Recently got turned on to these licensed cards from China.  My first post was Kayou Marvel cards.  Finding information on these cards can still be somewhat tough, and confusing, but that first link at least helps with the checklists.
Overall I like the Kayou cards more but I like these.  This set gives you plenty of variety in terms of art for major characters from Marvel.
Those letters in the bottom right denote the variation.  The variations are: R, SR, SSR, HR, SGR, LR, UR, MR, and CR in that order from most common to the most rare.  The art on these Iron Man are sharp.
MWW-040 is the card number.  About the only thing on the cards that make sense though it does say Camon in the bottom right which is helpful.  These are game cards so those numbers mean something.  Just don't ask me what.
Most of the art is standard versions of the characters we know.  Whereas the Kayou cards gave you looks from the Avengers movies that we've come to know and love.
I like that Ultron card.  
These have the character's name on the front where Kayou cards don't.  In that set it would have been nice because there were characters I couldn't name.  You can look them up of course but it's more fun if you see it right there on the card.
I really like Black Widow. so these were nice pulls.  Like that first one the most.  Good looking Hulk as well to end it.  These are fun.  I'll have more to share over time.  The grandsons enjoy them as well.  With not many Marvel or DC cards out there these do a great job of filling the void.

BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards (5 Packs)
11 – SR
1 - SSR

 

2 comments:

  1. Great art. I'd buy packs of these if I came across them. I wonder what the stars on the front represent... and why Ant-man has the most out of all of the characters in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great question. If only there was more info on these.

      Delete