Tuesday, November 13, 2018

2018-2019 Hoops Basketball

I was excited to see the 2018-2019 Hoops basketball cards but that is where the excitement ended.  Don't get me wrong.  I like the design and some of the inserts to include this Jimmy Butler card which I really like.  But that card is about the only highlight of this pack.  I like Butler and he is a PC guy so that is good but my pull was a real downer.  It is all in the eye of the beholder but again outside of Butler I just don't see any other star power.
  Again I like the design.  Nothing too flashy though the player's position would be a nice addition.  The backs are the standard boring black and white which is standard for Hoops.
I did like the photos which seemed to have plenty of players going to the hoop.  No matter what I said I'm sure I'll grab more of these.  One pack doesn't a "season" make.  

BREAKDOWN:
30 – Total Cards
5 – RC
1 – Purple Parallel
1 – Retired Legend
1 – Class of 2018
1 – The Pulse
1 – Lights Camera Action

2 comments:

  1. Player's position should be the card front standard. I'm so out of the NBA loop... I only recognize two players in this post: Iguodala and Butler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. Past those two guys there isn't much to look at.

      Delete