Sunday, September 8, 2019

Random Wax: 2019 Score Football

You know I really like the 2019 Score Football so how better than to open a pack for the first NFL Sunday of the year.  This set not only has a great retro design but has some nice inserts to go along with their strong rookie card inclusions.
This pack's highlights came in the form of the inserts, which there were plenty of, but that Antonio Brown card photo is cool to me for some reason.
Always fun seeing players in their college unis especially the awesome maize and blue...just saying.
I really enjoy retro and throwbacks but I can't say I'm really a fan of that old Green Bay jersey.  I like the blue and yellow combo but still not there with it.  Actually if they had the logo on the helmet I might be all in.  Nice photo of Jabrill Peppers that stood out to me.
This pack was definitely Aaron Rogers heavy but that isn't a bad thing.
This is a celebrations card and it looks like the Vikings are definitely enjoying themselves doing the limbo. Another fun pack of a brand I'm really digging this year.  And nope this won't be the last pack of 2019 Score football you'll see from me.
BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
7 – RC
3 – Red Parallel
2 – Epix
2 – 2019 Draft
2 – Captains
2 – Signal Callers
1 – Celebration
1 – Throwbacks
1 – Fantasy Stars
1 – Huddle Up
1 – All-Hands Team

1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the old Packers uni's, but you're right, a logo on the helmet wouldn't be a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete