Sunday, January 7, 2018

2016 Donruss Football Mega Box

I really enjoyed the 2016 Donruss Football cards when they came out so when I saw a reduced priced mega box at Wal-Mart I grabbed it.  These contain seven packs of '16 Donruss football and 2 packs of 2015 Gridiron Kings football (8 in each pack of both brands).  As I've already reviewed these I'll show off a few from the box that I like.  
Love anything Earl Campbell and pulling a Bills' '87 Donruss was a big win.  The Barry Sanders All-Time Gridiron Kings card was really cool and was I am stoked to pull it. 
Julio, Peyton and Gronk are all personal favorites so it was fun pulling these.  
On to the Diamond Kings - this came out of the first pack.  Wow - a signature.  Whoo hoo!  Wait - Antwan Goodley - who...?  This rookie free agent hasn't even made it onto the field yet.  Ugh.  Still pulling a signature is pretty sweet even if no one may ever know who this guy was.  
I like the Gridiron Kings cards.  The Fitzgerald was a a framed card.  I'm not necessarily a fan of those but with it being Fitzgerald I'm very happy to grab this card
Broadway Joe is always fun to pull and love all thegreen.  Great card.   
BREAKDOWN:  
72 - Total Cards
4 - Retired Greats
4 - RC
3 - Rated Rookie
2 - Production Line
1 - Nickname
1 - 1987 Donruss Throwback
1 - Gridiron Kings
1 - All-Time Gridiron Kings
1 - Legends of the Fall
2 - DK Red Framed Base
2 - DK Brown Framed (Base RC and Troy Aikman Gridiron King)

2 comments:

  1. Are you trading the Antonio Brown gridiron king card? I am a fan and team collector of the Steelers. You can reach me at tim(underscore)gretchen(underscore)marriage AT yahoo.com

    Thanks, Tim

    ReplyDelete