Saturday, March 3, 2018

2017 Absolute Hanger Box

I thought I'd reviewed the 2017 Absolute football before but I was wrong.  Not knowing that I still grabbed a hanger box at Wal-Mart recently.  There were 50 cards.  While I prefer the full bleed photos I'm not against this design at all.  My pull saw plenty of stars as well as a Julio Jones for my personal collection so no complaints there.  There were only two inserts and one parallel which seems a little light for sets nowadays but no worries.  I'm still not sure what I think of this set overall.  It doesn't wow me but I really have no complaints.  A lack of excitement is the best way of summing it up maybe.  Nice cards, decent design, good hits.  I would definitely look for individual cards from this set but not sure I'll pick up any more packs or boxes.    
BREAKDOWN:
50 - Total Cards
1 - Spectrum Blue Parallel (Lynch)
1 - Hurdles
1 - Rookie Roundup

No comments:

Post a Comment