Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Mail Day: From Chris at The Collector

Chris from The Collector blog sent me a surprise card and boy was it fun.  I've been eyeballing this card for some time.  Like I told him I can't tell you how many times I've looked at this card lately wanting to pick it up but just didn't pull the trigger.  Chris thought of me when he saw this on COMC and I love it.  Steve Bartkowski is a top 3 all-time favorite of mine.  This Fabric of the Game relic is from Panini's 2011 Certified Football set.  It is numbered /49.  He threw in a 2019 Score All-Hands Team Julio Jones for good measure.  Big thank you to Chris.  This made my day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled you like the card(s)! Merry Christmas (two weeks early) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is one well designed relic card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I like it and the fact the fabric is from their GOAT red unis a big plus.

      Delete
  3. Sweet Bartkowski! I was a fan of his in the 80's. Plus he's a Cal guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he is. As QB of the Falcons in my football fandom formative years I latched on to him. Helps that he was good. Thanks

      Delete