Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Star Wars: Darth Vader Vol. 2 — Shadows and Secrets

Darth Vader Vol 2 - Shadows and Secrets:  I read Vol 1 in December and finally picked up Vol 2.  This one again has Darth Vader at odds with his superiors as he has his own agenda.  Dr. Aphra is back and is helping him accomplish those goals even if they aren't always on the same page.  This book is as good as the first one does a good job moving the storytelling forward.  I like the characters and how they fall in line with the Star Wars universe. I'll keep this short but I like how this book is progressing and look forward to seeing what Vol 3 brings.  

4 comments:

  1. When does this story take place? Before or after ESB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's set right after A New Hope so before Empire Strikes Back.

      Delete
    2. Very cool. Always kinda wondered what sort of stuff went down between those two movies. I'm also kinda curious about the period between ESB and ROTJ.

      Delete
    3. I like how they fill in the blanks with the comics and books. Gives me more appreciation for the characters.

      Delete