Sunday, July 7, 2013

Movie Review: Despicable Me 2

Was able to see Despicable Me 2 over the weekend with the family.  The youngest is 12 and the others range from 18 to 25.  Oh and me, the 44 year-old old fart.  We all enjoyed the movie and it is very funny.  They were able to keep a good balance between all the characters as they each are important to making this franchise funny - Gru, the girls and of course the minions ( who doesn't love the minions).  New to the mix was Lucy as a partner to Gru (you'll have to watch for the details).  She is good add to the mix.  As this is an animated movie I won't try to dissect it too much but some of my favorite parts were watching Gru struggle with Margo's "dating" a boy.  As a father of four girls I can so relate.  Bottom line is it was funny and very easy to watch.  I highly recommend it to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment