Sunday, December 27, 2015

Star Wars Black Series 6 Inch First Order Stormtrooper

I'm a Star Wars guy, a stormtrooper guy, and an action figure guy so the 6" Hasbro Black series of action figures are great.  That said I hadn't purchased one yet.  That was due to multiple factors but I finally had to do it no matter what havoc it reaped on my Christmas budget.  When I saw the 6" First Order Stormtrooper I couldn't say no.  I hadn't seen it anywhere before and had to have it.  I haven't been disappointed.  This is a great looking figure.  It has nice detail and articulation while the size allows it to really show well.  Again I really like stormtroopers and those from the new movie have a look I also really like.  So here are a few pictures of my figure in and out of the box.  Yes, I'm that guy who takes them out of the box but that is ok. Now I just need to pick up the original 6" stormtrooper and I'll be good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment