Saturday, February 6, 2016

Fall 2015 Memorabila Show Finds Part 2 - Basketball Cards

Walton is one of the top 3 centers of all-time in my mind.  I've always had a thing for small forwards so guys like Marques Johnson and Julius Erving are easy pick ups when I find them. 
Basketball cards are always hit and miss at these shows.  St. Louis doesn't have a team and the sport definitely takes a back seat to Baseball and Football in the collecting world.  That said, I still managed to find some nice cards though not that many of my Hawks and Trail Blazers.  Enjoy.
One of the few cards of Scottie Pippen in a Trail Blazers uniform that I have.  I went to Three Rivers Community College in Poplar Bluff, MO at the same time as Latrell Sprewell and always followed him as a player no mater how bad his antics were. 
Big fan of these three guys.  Dale Ellis could shoot it like nobody else's business and Tim Duncan and David Robinson are just all-time greats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment