Sunday, March 20, 2016

2015-2016 Upper Deck Hockey Series 2

I wish I liked hockey more because I really enjoy the hockey cards Upper Deck puts out.  The 2015-2016 Upper Deck Series 2 is another good example of a nice looking set  The photos are outstanding and the design is simple with the name, position, team logo,and Upper Deck logo nicely positioned on the fronts.  This is two years running I've picked up some series 2 cards with this year's pack giving me 32 cards.  
I think hockey is a sport constantly in motion which helps in capturing great pictures.  That doesn't mean it is easy so Upper Deck has to be given credit for these nice looking cards and pictures.  
The backs are nice looking as well.  They are colorful and provide plenty of years worth of stats.  All cards were base set cards with the exception of a checklist card and a Young Guns card.  Again, a great looking set and I'm not sure how any hockey fan wouldn't enjoy these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment