Wednesday, June 1, 2016

2015 Panini Threads Basketball Cards

I saw the 2015-16 Panini Threads basketball cards and had to take a look.  The fronts have a nice sized photo with the team's logo along with the player's name, position and jersey number.  Nice looking photos.  I can do without the foil though.  Not a fan anymore.  Seems outdated to me.   The back replicates the photos on the front in black and white.  Also has the standard stats, player info, and write-up.  Nice design with a bit of color.  
The pull was pretty good headlined by Kawhi Leonard and Kyrie Irving.  I'm a big retro fan so the Jerry West card is a sweet insert to grab.  These are nice looking cards.  I'd be much more excited if the fronts didn't have the foil.  I'll survive though and still say these are nice cards. 

BREAKOUT:
10 - Total Cards
9 - Base Cards
1 - Century Greats

 

No comments:

Post a Comment