Monday, September 26, 2016

2016 Topps Star Wars The Force Awakens Chrome Trading Cards

Was in a Target some time ago and saw the packs for the 2016 Topps Star Wars The Force Awakens Chrome Trading Cards and of course had to pick them up.  I'm not a fan of chrome cards but these I like more than any other chrome cards I've come across.  I think it helps that they don't have the all chrome/silver/shiny backgrounds that a majority of the sports cards have. 
These are just "shiny" versions of the standard The Force Awakens set.  I think they're done well enough that I like them.  I won't pick any more up but I do think they are nice looking cards.  If you like either the Star Wars cards or chrome as a whole I don't think you'll be disappointed in picking some of these up.  There were six cards in the pack and I didn't grab any of the subsets or inserts.  Not a big deal.  I still enjoyed my pull. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment