Sunday, May 14, 2017

2017 Topps Gypsy Queen Baseball Cards

Grabbed some of the 2017 Topps Gypsy Queen baseball cards some time back.  I always enjoy the throwback look when action photos are part of the deal.  The design this year is another good one.
  I liked my pull grabbing a few Red Sox (Ortiz, Sale), Alex Gordon and Lou Gehrig.   I've really liked the Gehrig cards I've pulled in the past and again this one is a hit with me.     
The green parallel doesn't do anything for me as it isn't a good look for these cards in my opinion.  The hand drawn art reproduction didn't do much for me to begin with but is growing on me.  Not a Mets fan so I'm thinking that is the reason it didn't initially appeal to me.  The Fortune Teller  card is a non starter for me.  I don't like odd shaped cards, or minis, so those are cards I would rather they put the time and effort into making as regular size cards.  Overall nice cards and I'll pick more up in the future.   

No comments:

Post a Comment