Monday, August 7, 2017

2017 Panini Classics Football Cards

Picked up some of the 2017 Panini Classics football cards.  There were 10 cards in the pack and these aren't that expensive.  I always love retro but I have to admit other than the retired players that are featured there hasn't been much to this brand that really thrills me.  I do think they have a decent design but there is something about these cards that just don't do it for me.  My pull wasn't bad, highlighted by Ezekiel Elliott.  I do like the Super Bowl Heroes insert and wouldn't mind chasing that set.  Again the legends, which number 100 of the 300 card base set, are the attraction for me.  Good chance I'll grab more of these for that fact alone.  Otherwise I'd probably hold off.  This is definitely a personal choice and I think most folks might enjoy them more than me.   

 

2 comments:

  1. Loved the 2016 Classics card design... but this one is "meh" at best. Looks like the checklist is stacked again though, which is a plus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I love the checklist. Probably some individual cards I'll searching for but that is about it.

      Delete