Sunday, October 15, 2017

2016 Panini Super Bowl 50 Commemorative Football Cards

The 2016 Panini Super Bowl 50 Commemorative Football set contains 21 cards.  10 each Broncos and Panther cards as well as a Super Bowl 50 card. 
 I really like the design on these cards.  Nice fully bleed photos, player names and the Super Bowl 50 logo.  The cards aren't numbered which is odd but I the biggest of deals.  
I really think the Super Bowl card (left) could have been so much more.  Big logo, football with the logo, stadium in the background, throw some players in there too, or about anything else and it would be something. As is the only thing I like is the football.  With the logo it is a good looking ball.  The rest is pretty bland.  The backs have a quick write-up and stats on the players.  That is only one card though and do like this set and I'll be searching for more Super Bowl oriented sets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment