Friday, November 10, 2017

Thor: Ragnarok

Thor: Ragnarok is an excellent movie.  I really enjoyed it.  It is action packed and has a ton of humor in it.  It would not be accurate to call it a comedy but it really does have quite a bit of humor.  It all works.  The action is driven my Thor as he fights to save Asgard.  The movie has all the major characters you could want with Thor, Loki, Hulk and Valkyrie taking center stage.  The big baddy is Hela, played by Cate Blanchett.  The movie does a good job giving all the players plenty of screen time while not making it overly complicated.  I suggest everyone give this one a shot.  It is lots of fun and don't forget the two post-credit scenes. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing it. The previews looked good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Previews are good. I was concerned the movie wouldn't live up to them.

      Delete