Saturday, December 23, 2017

2017 Panini Prestige Football

We have a few football games today so let's look at the 2017 Panini Prestige football cards.  There were 40 cards in this pack.  These are nice cards.  There is plenty of room on the fronts for full bleed photos which I really like.  The Prestige logo and player's name and team don't take away much from a nice looking front.  The backs are colored in the team color and has the typical write-up and minimal stats.  Not bad but nothing to write home about.  Five different inserts within the pack.  I like the inserts and with Panini having the college rights the photos of incoming rookies are nice.  I wouldn't normally lean towards cards like the Phenomenal Athletes but I like this Jamaal Charles card.  It may just be all the red.  Maybe with another player and color I think otherwise but I like it.  Overall a good pack with some good stars and and cards.  I like it and will definitely picks up singles from this set if I have the opportunity. 
BREAKDOWN:
40 – Total Cards
5 – RC
1 – Xtra Points Blue
1 – Blue Chips Prospects
1 – Phenomenal Athletes
1 – Alma Maters

1 – Stars of the NFL

No comments:

Post a Comment