Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Centerfield Sports Cards - Springfield, MO Sports Card Shop

While travelling last week I stopped in at Centerfield Sports Cards in Springfield, MO. I had some extra time and gave it a shot and I was really glad I did.  This is a really great shop.  Tons of cards including both singles and bexes.  The owner was a good guy and it made my visit fun.  I could have stayed there forever looking through his inventory but I keyed in on some Allen & Ginter and a few football cards.  
Today I'll post the baseball cards.  I also found a box of football cards I've been looking for for a long time.  I'll hopefully be able to post that on Sunday.  Love seeing The Crime Dog on new cardboard.
Some all-time greats and favorites of mine.  I don't look for many A&G cards but when I saw he had quite a few I wanted to see what I could find.  
Found a couple of Chipper Jones highlight cards as well as his A&G.  
Yaz!
As soon as I saw this one I knew I wanted it.  Sister Mary Jo Sobieck got her 15 minutes of fame last year throwing out the first pitch for a White Sox game.  Take a watch of the video, she has skills and personality.

4 comments:

  1. The McGriff and Sanders are really great! Looking forward to seeing what this long desired football box is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have it up Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister Sobieck is my favorite from this pack. I remember running over to YT to watch her video when I first saw this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same thing. I was like who is this gal? Too cool.

      Delete