Sunday, August 13, 2023

Random Wax: 2021 Topps WWE Women's Division Hobby Box Take 2

2021 Women's Division:  This '21 hobby box didn't release until 2022 but it was still fun and I pulled an autograph of my favorite wrestler, today - Alexa Bliss.  Huge win!  Click the link at the beginning to see it.  This is a great Asuka card.
The object of this post is to just share more cards from the hobby box that didn't make it into the first post.  There are so many good cards it's hard to do just one post.  I like Charlotte Flair and this is a cool card.
They did a really good job on this set.  Simple but nice design and plenty of room to show off the stars of the cards.
I seem to do pretty good with my Women's Divsion hobby boxes over the years with the 2020 hobby box being my best with a Sasha auto and printing plate.  Both sold really quick.  
Roster cards are okay in terms of design but we still get good photos of the ladies.
I'm not the biggest wrestling fan but I really do enjoy the cards.  So many opportunities for good photos.
This Charlotte Flair is a Diamond Cut insert.
Cool photo.
I enjoy these highlights from matches or events.
Just happy to share more of these cool cards.  These are fun boxes and Women's Divsion boxes as a whole are still pretty affordable.  I hope this set comes back in some way shape or form at some point.

BREAKDOWN:
168 – Total Cards
48 – Roster 
12 – Rainbow Foil
3 – Diamond Cuts
1 – Authentic Mat Relic Pink Parallel #/150
1 - 5th Anniversary Championship Autograph Green #/50

  

4 comments:

  1. Asuka is really the only wrestler I kinda keep tabs on. It'd be cool to see her team up with Io Shirai (if they haven't already done so).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My bad. Here's the link to the first post for this hobby box. https://nothingifnotrandom.blogspot.com/2022/04/2021-topps-wwe-womens-division-hobby.html

      Delete