Sunday, June 14, 2015

Golden State and Cleveland Tied at 2-2 in the NBA Finals

Golden State tied up the NBA Finals with the Cleveland Cavaliers two games apiece.  This has been a great Finals.  The surprise that has been Cleveland is at the heart of the it.  Their defense has put them in a position to where they could win this against a heavily favored Golden State Warriors team.  LeBron James is carrying a team that no one, and I mean no one would think could hang with Golden State.  Sure with Kyrie Irving they could compete but without him, and Kevin Love, and Anderson Varejao are you kidding me?  Crazy.  Still I think Golden State is the better team and much deeper.  They can throw 10 guys at you while Cleveland has to count on J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert to play heavy minutes.  Those two haven't shown yet they can make those minutes consistently be quality minutes.  I think the Warriors have the right idea in going small.  I still think this can go seven games just because Cleveland has LeBron but don't be surprised if it ends in six.  I'll be happy for either team that wins but find myself rooting James and the city of Cleveland.  Hopefully we get more good games which is all we can ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment