Sunday, January 8, 2017

2016 Topps Star Wars Card Trader Physical Trading Cards

I didn't know anything about the 2016 Topps Star Wars Card Trader Physical Trading Cards until I opened a couple of packs.  They're cheap at $1.99 a pack but you'll only get six cards per pack.  The big surprise is how big a dud these cards.  These are physical cards of the cards found on the Star Wars trading card app but the pictures seem very plain and unappealing.  The photos are character shots from all the movies but not photos from the  movies.  Just pictures of the character.  I did like the Industrial Light and Magic card but that was it. 
I've seen someone describe these as a money grab by Topps.  I can't really argue.  There is no quality to speak of and getting only six cards per pack is a rip off.  And that is a shame.  Topps has put out some really good Star Wars products but this isn't one of them. I really wish I had something good to say about these cards but I can't think of anything.  I'd love to hear from someone who thinks differently.


2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I'm a Star Wars guy but those don't look very interesting at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again I wish I had read up a little before purchasing these. They are about as boring as it gets. Again maybe someone has something to say about them. It just won't be me. :)

      Delete