Tuesday, March 21, 2017

2014-2015 Panini Prestige Basketball Cards

Another random pack of cards from Target.  These are the 2014-2015 Panini Prestige basketball cards, a set I've never collected before.  There were six cards in the pack, all seen here.  I'm happy with my pull getting Paul George, Kirk Nowitzki, and Andre Jordan among the six.  The Jordan card was an insert, Prestigious Posts.  The fronts are pretty nice having two photos, one of which is black and white which is shown behind a different color photo.  I like how neither photo is obscured giving you two good looks of the player on one card front.  The backs are different with just a few key stats for the player.  Nothing special there.  Still I like these cards.  The photos are nice and the design simplicity is something I like.  Glad I grabbed these. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment