Friday, March 17, 2017

Random Pack: 2015-2016 Panini Excalibur Basketball Cards

Grabbed a random pack of the 2015-2016 Panini Excalibur cards at a Target.  I hadn't purchased any before but liked the photos of the cards I've seen.  I do like these cards but I'm not sure why.  I prefer in game photos and backgrounds.  These obviously don't have the photo's background but have a bit of an artistic background to them.  Still it works for me.  The backs are basic but have nice color and design. My pull included Andrew Wiggins, Stephen Curry, and Chris Paul which is a great.  There were eight cards in the pack and I can't remember if the price was $2.99 or $4.99.  I think the former.  Either way they aren't cheap cards. I'll still look for these and pick some up if possible and I'm glad I picked up this pack.     

No comments:

Post a Comment