Tuesday, June 6, 2017

2016 Topps Archives Blaster Break

Picked up a 2016 Topps Archives blaster box at Wal-Mart. They've brought back some of the different blasters at reduced prices.  I really enjoyed these last year so this was a no brainer.
Again I'm very happy.  I didn't pull a redemption card like last year nor did I get any major inserts but I still grabbed quite a few cards for my personal collection. 
Plenty of retired players in this set which is something I really enjoy.  Smoltz, Chipper, Rice - some of may all-time favorites not to mention Ted Williams and Griffey Jr. and Reggie Jackson cards that are pretty sweet looking. 
I like that the set isn't huge which means it is packed full of stars.  The different card designs mean that if I don't like one design there are others to enjoy.  I may have to hit some other Wal-Marts to see what I can find.  This was a lot of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment