Friday, April 20, 2018

2017-2018 NBA Stickers

I've been a fan of stickers since I was in Jr. High and collected them to fill up the booklets.  I would stop at the local Circle K on the way to school and spend my lunch money though I don't remember the NBA during that timeframe.  So maybe I'm making up for what I didn't have then.  Here's my look at the 2017-2018 Panini NBA stickers.
  I like the design.  Pretty simple.  Panini let the photos be the main focus and added only the essentials - team logo, name and position.  Good job.
My pull was ok.  Chris Paul and Kemba Walker were the highlights.  Two coaches in a pack is never something I hope for.  Nothing against Mike Malone and Kenny Atkinson but not the most exciting.  Still I won't complain.  These will always take me back to my childhood and the fun these brought me as I put them in the booklet or on my Trapper Keeper.  

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the Paul and Walker are the best of the bunch. Panini sticker albums always take me back to my youth. I remember the baseball albums very well, and I have faint memories of the football and hockey albums. I didn't even know if they made basketball sticker albums back then, but I guess they must have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could remember for sure about the basketball albums back then. I definitely remember baseball and football but can't nail down any recollections of basketball. I definitely would have grabbed them if I'd known about them.

      Delete