Sunday, April 29, 2018

Random Wax: 2018 Topps Baseball

More of the 2018 Topps baseball via a fat pack.  Again these have a very sharp look to them letting the photos do the talking.  To me the Oakland A's uniforms are always great in photos and Khris Davis' card stood out to me.  The Legends in the Making inserts are my favorite and grabbing Carlos Correa makes it that much better.  That Michael Wacha photo really stood out as well.  Pictures with emotions and reactions will always be something I like and look forward to.  I'm sure I'll pick up more of these as the season goes on - a lot of baseball to go and more packs to bust.  







Breakdown:
36 – Total Cards
6 – RC
2 – Legends in the Making
1 – Combo Card
1 – Team Card
1 – Future Stars/Topps All-Star Rookie
1 – Jackie Robinson Day
1 – MLB Player’s Awards
1 –League Leade rs
1 – Kris Bryant Highlights


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see an Athletic receiving some love on another blog. That Davis is nice... but it would have been nicer had Topps did a better job of cropping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call. I think does a pretty good job overall but yeah this could have been better.

      Delete