Sunday, May 6, 2018

2018 Panini Elite Draft Picks Football Cards

This is my first pack of 2018 Panini Elite Draft Picks football cards.  The 20 card pack came at a steep $9.99.  I did not know that going in and to be honest wouldn't have picked them up had I known that prior to checking out.  These are definitely better in hand than what I thought after first seeing them online.  The design isn't ground breaking but I dig the college uniforms and the way these look.  I'd be shocked if I buy more of these but that is only because of the price tag.  I'll probably track down some of the retired greats and I'm pretty disappointed the only one I grabbed was Barry Switzer. A nice set and again I'll look for singles when I can.
  The Foreman card is maybe an orange parallel but who knows. It isn't numbered so it has to be but since the Longhorns colors are already orange how am I supposed to know?  Very irritating.
The Josh Allen and Saquon Barkley cards are great pulls and the Barkley is a variation though I can't tell that it is any more scarce that the original.
One of the two coach cards and a look at the backs which are above average for me.


BREAKDOWN:
20 - Total Cards (1 - Retired Great)
10 - RC (5 - Variations)
2 -Coaches
1 - Primary Colors
1 - Orange Parallel

No comments:

Post a Comment