Thursday, August 23, 2018

2018 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania

This pack of 2018 Topps WWE Road to WrestleMania cards was pretty fun.  The design is nice and colorful and the variety keeps it interesting.  John Cena is the star of the pack while Andre the Giant was the most fun for me.  As a kid everyone loved him.  I'm not real familiar with the rest of the wrestlers but I know some of them are popular.  While I won't pick up more of these I definitely enjoyed this pack.  That makes two wrestling packs in a month which has probably never happened with me before.  Now I am looking forward to the 2018 Women's Division cards which come out the beginning of October.  That set will also have Ronda Rousey's rookie card.      
 Can't go wrong with Andre the Giant!
BREAKDOWN:
7 – Total Cards
3 – Raw Men’s Division
2 – Wrestlemania 34 Roster Cards
1 – Cruiserweight Division
1 - WWE Hall of Fame Tribute (Part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment