Friday, August 10, 2018

Christopher Robin

We were able to watch Christopher Robin at a local drive in tonight.  I really enjoyed the movie.  I like Ewan McGregor in the title roll and Pooh and company were done really well - both as characters and as special effects.  Pooh's dialogue in particular seems spot on and very funny.  I am a bit confused as to the target audience though.  I think anyone who likes Winnie the Pooh or just thinks they'd like the movie probably will.  Younger children may find the adult take on Winnie the Pooh a bit over their head and might get bored.  Older kids may be a better fit though as they'll get it.  I'm not trying to scare anyone off.  I enjoyed the movie and getting to view it at a drive in made it that much more fun.  

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this movie until this post. If it lands on Netflix, I might give it a shot. On the other hand, there are a lot of other movies I still need to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah if this one falls off your radar I wouldn't blame ya.

      Delete